Seven Best Friends Living the College Dream

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Perks of Being a Wedding Planner ('s Assistant)


Since last March, I have had an internship with Soiree Event Designs and Bella Bridesmaid in Kansas City.  As a part of my internship I help my bosses on the day of their weddings that they have been planning/coordinating for months.  I also work in their bridesmaid's dress shop during the week.  It has been such an awesome learning experience and I have enjoyed it so much.  There are many perks that go along with the job, including sometimes being able to bring home flowers after the weddings.  I think my roommates love this part of it too ;)

these flowers were by Branches and Twigs (one of my favorite florists in Kansas City) but I rearranged them when I got home



These were from a wedding last weekend at the Midland Theater, the flowers were by Blue Bouquet (another amazing florist in in KC)
beautiful peonies


Having all these beautiful flowers around always cheers up my day. I'm going to keep posting pictures from the weddings I work at. Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Callen


No comments:

Post a Comment